
Now that Spring has arrived it is time to dust off those gardening gloves and let the yard work begin!!!
Ready...Set...Go...
lets take down all the weeds that have grown out of control!!!
Honestly though...I really must confess... yard work is not one of my most favorite things and I am not looking forward to the HUGE mess in my yard!!! But it must be done...and so far there have not been any little garden fairies that have taken it upon themselves to do it for me. I keep wishing though!!! But since thus far my wishes have not come true my Buckaroo and I will attempt to get it started. Hopefully all this rain we have been having will stop long enough for us to get our hands dirty. We will have to see what the morning brings us...lets hope for some SunShine!!!

Lucky lucky you....the garden faries came! Now that Spring has sprung you can continue on with whatever else sounds fun. xoso Gammy
ReplyDelete