Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crepe Paper and Processed Meat

Yesterday while my Momma and I dug through my bins of lovely crappin supplies I re-discovered these old craft books and cook books that my grandmother collected and used.  I love the graphics and the funny little crafting stuff that was made back in the day and you gotta love the price stamps on them!!!  I wish I know how to use my scanner...duhhh...I know!!! I would scan the pages for you all to read... I will shall put that on my to-do list...learn how the scan and upload!

Dennison - Parties with Purpose...love the price only 25 cents
 
Dennison - Fun with Crafts....a little more expensive at 50 cents

 
Party . Cakes and The Art of Grilling, Baking Barbecuing from Duncan Hines

 
Easy-To-Make Colorful Costumes of Dennison Crepe Paper...
Can you image wearing a costume made of crepe paper???
Doesn't sound very comfortable to me!!




Patterns for Parties...

Dennison - How to Gift Wrap
Aren't these FUN!!!  I tried taking pictures of the pages inside..but really you DO NOT want to see them...AWFUL!!! Must learn how to scan!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'll make you a deal, I'll help you scan and I'll make some copies at the same time. These are real cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...these are absolute treasures!!! Lucky you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments!! I love you blog name! and the stuff you found!!! it's great! Wish me luck at Alameda! I love this flea!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey, don't mean to be a stalker!!LOL!! but I just noticed you were on Vintage Susie& wings blog! I met her at a show I did in Fallbrook,CA. She's a great person! I lover her blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya Stacey....!

    THANKS so much for popping by....I'm CHUFFED you like my Treasures....hahahahaha....SORRY about the drool though.... :o) !!

    These Dennison books are GORGEOUS....I just LOVE the graphics....I'm going to have to pay more attention to the book section of my local thrift store next time I visit....!!

    I'm SMILING as I type 'cause I can see Junk Fairy's comment re Susie....I couldn't agree more of course....Susie's one in a million.... :o) !!

    I hope you have an AWESOME weekend....!!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete