My Momma and I got to craft together today!!! It is something we don't get to do very often...but are gonna make an effort to do it more!!!
Let me tell you...What a great time we had!!!
We started not knowing what our project was gonna be..and then the idea of decorating blocks sounded like so much fun. She asked me.."What type of Easter/Spring stuff do you have?"...and I responded..."Oh my... I don't think I have any!"...Well as we started digging through my bins of stuff...it turned out I had a pretty good stash of goodies. So has we gathered up what we wanted..and started cutting, gluing and sticking the goodies together.. we ended up creating these cute little blocks topped with honeycomb feathered duckies!!!
| I didn't have a chance to snap a photo...so I had to "borrow" this one off her blog!!! Thanks Momma!!! |
If you would like to see more pic's of these adorable little duckies......take a paddle over to her site at http://www.gammyslittlehouse.blogspot.com/
She was so kind to invite all of her blogging buddies to fly on over to my site and she even linked my blog to her post. What a sweet Momma!!! So if you took her up on the invitation and flew on over... A huge WELCOME to you and it is such a pleasure having you visit me at Lollygag-Inn...hope you come again real soon!
~Stacey~
We're all a twitter~ Excellent day....such fun.
ReplyDeleteWe'll keep on craftin'..
xoso Mamma
I love your blocks!!! Soooo cute!!! What a gorgeous day to craft!! My friend & I are getting together on Friday to craft...cannot wait!! I might swipe your mom's Easter bunny idea...really unique & I LOVE Them!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring to you!!!
Take Care,
Kristin
I love how you thought you had no Easter supplies until you started digging. I could find anything imaginable if I dig long enough. Sad commentary on my hoarding skills! : )
ReplyDeleteThese turned out adorable by the way.
M.L.
The blocks are so cute! Came to visit from your mom's blog!
ReplyDeleteJane-Jacksonville
Hi, Stacey! Yup, I flew over from your mom's blog! I'm her Easter swap partner this year! You two made some really cute Easter fun! ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Stacey, Isn't your mom the best! Thanks for sharing her with me on occasion. Glad you had a fun day. We all need a little more craft in our life! Your blocks turned out super cute.
ReplyDelete