Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Memories of CaNdYcAnE LaNe

Oh my Oh my...what a busy month!!! So much to do!  December always flies by...I can't believe that my Babydoll is turning 20 on the 23rd!! Birthday and Christmas side by side!!!

I've got list of things to do at least ten miles long....doesn't leave me much time to play in blogland...but I just had to send Jolly Holiday Wishes to everyone! 

I'm posting some photos from last years annual trip down "CandyCane Lane"....I'm hoping that we will venture out this weekend to enjoy the magic of this festive neighborhood that has been putting up wonderful decorations for the past 40 years.  I have so many jolly memories of Candycane Lane...I loved going as a child and it is so fun to share the holiday magic with my children!!!  Candycane Lane 2010 will be posted soon...revisiting our trip for last year as really made me excited for this year...until then... Happy Happy Holidays to all!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love Candy Cane Lane. Brings back good memories of hot cocoa and family.

    ReplyDelete