Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Second Post

Boy Oh Boy does this grab you in!!! I'm hooked!! I'm having fun trying to get my design layout just right...but when is enough enough and good enough?  Let me introduce you all to my family....I'm gonna use our Halloween pictures because they are the newest...


This is my son, he is 7 years old and is crazy wild about WWE...so of course for Halloween he had to dress up as WWE Superstar John Cena!


This is my beautiful Momma as a Midnight Garden Fairy!!! Isn't she pretty!!!!

The girls...me, Momma, Arianna (as a ballerina in this shot) and my cousin Denise.



The boys..Uncle Ken as Capt. Jack Sparrow, my Papa as his favorite beverage BEER and Matt as the insane MadHatter!!!

Me and my friend Sarah.....


And lastly (only because I can not figure how to move this back up to the top)....Here is my beautiful daughter Arianna as the MadHatter all sexyfied!!!!


This was our Halloween....tons of fun and lots of goodies!!! Playing dress up is such a hoot!!! We are thinking about making a new family tradition and dressing up has Indians on Thanksgiving...



No comments:

Post a Comment